I dont blog much

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sunscreen Song

Do you remember that song that came out in high school? You know, the one where the speaker advises everyone to use sunscreen because the benefits have been scientifically proven. Then he goes on to dispense a ton of other charming pieces of advice like, "be nice to your knees. You'll miss them when their gone," and "do something every day that scares you." Such a nice song... but I still don't wear sunscreen (unless my Mary puts it on for me). ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenevieve said...

I didn't know you had a blog!

Did you have a fun vacation with Mary and fam?

3:07 AM  
Blogger Mariquita said...

I didn't know he had a blog either until today!

I don't think he checks it much, and I'm pretty sure he had fun.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home