I dont blog much

Friday, August 24, 2007

emotional rollercoaster

Most days in my life are filled with silly adventures, fun conversations, and tons of joyful bursts of laughter. I'm talking about the kind of laughter that comes from the pit of your belly and sometimes hurts. Most nights I find myself laying my head on my pillow to a calm, peaceful rest. But yesterday was different, and the funny thing is that I am still not sure why. My experience yesterday started with a feeling of not being loved (although I know better) and grew to thoughts, or even daydreams of terrible and fatal accidents happening to the people I love the most. Then, I couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like without them, and it felt like my heart physically sank down from my chest to my stomach. Then I fell asleep. I hope this isn't the beginnig of a painful trend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenevieve said...

Days like that always leave me with lingering feelings of anxiety and unease for a few days afterward. I hope you get back to tranquility soon.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home